Tina and Alan Freeman's
Alan's Italian Olives
Chicken and Stuffing
bottom of the page)
Chicken And Dumplings (serves
1 - 12.5 oz
can of 'Breast of Chicken' (do not use the water it is
1 - 10.75 oz can of Campbell 'Cream of Chicken'
1 - 10-to-12 oz can of Campbell 'Chicken Broth'
3 - 10.75 oz cans of water (use one of the above soup
cans to measure it)
Put above in 4 quart stew pan and bring to boil
Add 'Dumpling Noodles' and sprinkle top layer with:
Gilroy Garlic Award (a garlic spice mixture - may be
3 Bay Leaves
1/4 tsp of Garlic Salt
Add 1/2 cup of Celery
Add 1/2 cup of Carrots
Bring to boil for 9 (nine) minutes or longer if the
noodles don't look ready
Tasty Grilled Salmon (not
1. Mix a pack of Good
Seasons Italian Salad Dressing in a cruet with vinegar,
water, and olive oil.
2. Cover the bottom of flat container large enough to
hold the number of Salmon filets you will be cooking with
3. Grind some Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper on both
sides of each Salmon filet.
4. Place the Salmon filets in the flat container.
5. Pour Good Season Italian dressing over the top of the
Salmon filets and let them marinade for a few hours.
6. Grill about 10 minutes on each side (until done) with
the grill on low.
Goes great with Betty
Crocker "Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic".
Prepare & chill the Pasta Salad at the same time you
marinade the Salmon so it will have time to chill.
TIP: Wal-Mart sells four
Wild Salmon Filets in their frozen food section for $4 to
$5 usually. They are packaged in a orange bag looking
package. Be sure to move them from your icebox to the
refridge side the day before cooking preparing and
Black Bean Soup In A Crock Pot (serves
2 teaspoons Wesson
Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil (pre heat then add to crock
pot set to low)
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
(Put ingredients in crock pot set to low for about an 15
2 10-oz cans Rotel chunky diced tomatoes and green
3 15-oz cans Ranch Style or Progresso black beans
1/2 cup of 1/4" cubed ham (or spicy sausage)
*you can get the cubed ham from Walmart's Grocery for
about $2.50 - you just have to look for it. usually the
center meat isles.
We cook it in the crock pot for 6 hours on low --or -- 3
hours on high.
Stir in 1/4 cup minced cilantro and allow to simmer 15
min before serving.
We top ours with a dollop of sour cream and some diced
raw onion or scallions.
This makes four to six servings. Mildly spicy.
8 oz Cream Cheese
8 oz Sour Cream
4 oz Chopped Black Olives
4 oz can diced green chilies
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 tbsp dry Taco Seasoning Mix
8 Burrito Size Flour Tortillas (10")
Instructions for Tortilla Rollup
Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream.
Add the taco mix to blend.
Add the olives, chilies, onions.
Spread on flour tortillas and roll up.
Wrap and twist ends (plastic wrap)
Slice into 1/2 cookies.
Alan's Italian Olives
10 oz Jar of Mezzetta
Spanish Colossal Queen Olives w/Pimento
Cruet of Kraft Good Seasons All-Natural Italian dressing
1. Drain the olive juice from a 10 oz jar of olives.
2. Remove the pimentos with a toothpick
3. Pour in the Good Seasons Italian dressing.
4. Chill Overnight.
The olives will leech
some of the vinegar and spices and are very delicious!
Baked Chicken And Stuffing
1 package Kraft Stove
Top Whole Wheat Stuffing Mix for Chicken
6 boneless chicken brease halves
1 can condensed Cream of Chicken soup
1/3 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of Fresh Parley - or - 1 teaspoon of Dried
Paprika and/or Watercress
1. Preheat Oven to 400
2. Combine soup, milk, and parsley in a bowl and mix.
3. Boil 1 and 1/3 cup of water and butter in a sauce pan.
4. Stir in stuffing mix and remove from heat.
5. Put stuffing across the width of a baking dish in the
center of dish
leaving room on the sides for the chicken.
6. Place three pieces of chicken on each side.
7. Pour sauce from bown over chicken.
8. Cover with aluminum foil and back for 15 minutes.
9. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more or until done.
10. Spince sauce from edges over chicken and garnish with
paprika and/or watercress.
The Perfect Baked Potato (eh..
1. Poke a one lb. baker
potato all around with a fork going about 1/4 to 1/2 inch
2. Cover the potato with olive oil.
3. Cover the potatoe with garlic/sea salt or just sea
4. Place on a plate in the microwave and press the potato
(About 4 mins in a 1200 watt microwave or 7 minutes in a
small economy microwave).
5. At the end of the cycle, wait one minute to allow the
potato to stop cooking.
6. Turn the potato over and press the potato button
7. At the end of the cycle, wait one minute again to
allow the potatoe to stop cooking.
8. Carefully remove the hot potoato from the microwave
and cut it in half.
9. Spread REAL button over the two halves.
10. Sprinkle with pepper.
11. Spread shreaded cheese over the two halves.
12. Add sour cream and green onions to suit your taste.
Another favorite topping is "KC Masterpiece"
Mesquite BBQ Sauce. Yummm!
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1 3/4 Cups Milk
1 3/4 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 tbs Sugar
1/4 Cup Veg Oil or Olive Oil
4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
Hardware: 4 quart bowl, Griddle
Beat the eggs in a bowl
Add the milk and oil
Heat Griddle to 400*F
Mix remaining ingredients into the bowl
Pour a little less than 1/4 cup of mix on Griddle per
Flip when bubbles look dry
Done after another 3 minutes or so.
(Makes about 16-18 pancakes.)
Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Prep: 5 minutes - Total:
30 Minutes - Makes: 6 Servings
1/2 cup KRAFT 100%
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 envelope - GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1/2 tsp - Garlic Powder
6 - boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs)
oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix Cheese, Salad Dressing Mix and
Garlic Powder in bowl.
Moisten chicken with water; coat with
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken
is cooked through.
JAZZ IT UP: For a golden appearance,
after chicken is cooked through, set oven to broil.
Place 6 inches from heat source. Broil 2-4 minutes or
until golden brown.
--- More to come!
[ Back to the Top ]